Use of services with Infinity Auto Detailing herein acknowledge the following terms and conditions.
- All services performed are at the client's own risk.
- Removal of personal belongings(and valuables) from client's vehicle prior to service. Any items left in the vehicle while serviced will be placed in a central location. It is the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle to place items in desired location once again.
- Time frames are estimates only. Each vehicle is different and may require more/less time to complete.
- Infinity Auto Detailing reserves the right to refuse and/or deny customer demands above and beyond the detailing service(s) agreed upon.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure booking on paint corrections and ceramic coatings. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by PayPal.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required when finalizing the scheduling of ceramic coatings. This payment purchases the coating for your chosen package and secures your allotted spot.
- A surcharge will be applied to all jobs which involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Infinity Auto Detailing reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate.
- Infinity Auto Detailing reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, type of vehicle, and the client's location.
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking, and will charge the card on-file after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
- Infinity Auto Detailing will send you a call, email, or SMS text messages to confirm your service request. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Infinity Auto Detailing is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- Infinity Auto Detailing may call you directly to schedule or reschedule your service date/time. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of $25 to reschedule.
- Same day appointments that are cancelled will incur a charge of 25% of the service cost.
- Infinity Auto Detailing reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Infinity Auto Detailing reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.